We do have a school uniform of which we are very proud. We think it adds to the smartness of the school and is particularly useful for identification on such occasions as school visits.
The school colours for both Hilltop Schools are red, grey and white. Parents are expected to send their children in school uniform, which can be purchased from The Emblem Group for items with the school logo or from elsewhere if desired.
The school logo was the winning design in a competition that involved children from both schools, and sweatshirts bearing the logo are available from our school office. The remainder of items with the school logo can be purchased from the Emblem shop which visits regularly.
• Red and white striped dress
• White or red short-sleeved shirt/blouse with collar
• Grey tailored trousers / skirt / culottes / tailored shorts
• Grey, red, white socks
• Sensible black sandals/shoes (heels are not permitted)
Make up, nail varnish and acrylic nails are not permitted.
The only jewellery allowed is a small pair of stud earrings, these must be removed during PE lessons.
• White shirt/ blouse with collar
• Grey tailored trousers / skirt / culottes / pinafore dress
• Red jumper / cardigan / sweatshirt
• Grey, red, white socks or tights
• Plain black school shoes (heels and boots are not permitted)
Our uniform does not allow head and face coverings for our pupils. Therefore the hijab for girls is not part of the uniform code.
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 4.30pm
Hilltop Junior School
T. 01268 734649
F. 01268 570237
Enquiries: Mrs J Hoy – Office Manager
Mr P Hillson - Joint Head of School and SENCo
Find us on Facebook
Website by Kittle Visual Marketing